Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The first of many

Missed. Outings.
Bah.
S'ok. We should all stop shopping anyway. And I really don't need anything. My room is clean (cue chorus of angels singing), and I got lots o stuff.
Though thrift stores do excite me on many levels. I just need the proper partner in crime. Is it you?
Worked my first shift at the coop today. Pretty funny stuff. Made some new friends...Morgan the precocious six-year-old was my favorite. Of course, ran into 3 people I knew including one acquaintance who was working the same shift and happens to live a few blocks from me. And drove his car. So I did get to grocery shop without breaking my back on my bike on the way home. Saaaaaaweet.
NYC, the biggest small town you'll every live in.
Next stop, the Rubin Museum on Sunday. I think. Cross those fingers, cyberfolk.

No comments: